This summer, we’re publishing our book tentatively titled “The Collegewise Way” to teach people how to do what you did—to successfully navigate the college admissions process, find the right schools, and actually have fun doing it.
We’d love to include sidebars that feature you and your experiences, like…
- How you took charge of your applications with us and relieved your parents of their project management responsibilities
- How you found the right schools even if you hadn’t heard of them before
- How you wrote essays that were “you,” not what you thought might impress colleges
- How you’ve met plenty of smart, impressive people at your not-so-famous college
- How you celebrated every offer of admission, even from your safety schools
- How you received generous, even unsolicited financial aid
- How you ended up blissfully, ridiculously happy where you are in college, even if it’s a school that wasn’t your first choice
…and anything else you’d like to share.
If you’d like to be featured, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you!