Our Collegewise counselors are offering a series of our popular college admissions seminars, all of which are free for students and parents. And for the first time, we’ll also be delivering some of them as webinars for families who don’t live near a Collegewise office.
Here’s a sampling of our topics:
- Secrets of College Admissions
- There’s an App for That: Understanding the Common Application
- Secrets of Admission to the Most Selective Colleges
- Paying for College: Financial Aid and Scholarships
- 2016’s Big Changes in Admissions: What Do They Mean for You?
Reserve your spaces
There is no charge, and you can attend as many as you’d like. We’ve got limited seating though, and reservations are required. To view our schedules and RSVP, just go here (you’ll be given the option to register for the in-person or webinar versions).
We work really hard to organize and deliver these, and families always tell us that they leave feeling much better about their college admissions process than they did when they arrived. I think you’ll enjoy them and hope you can join us.